My First Post

Hi, I'm Sydney!  I am three and a half years old and I am starting my blog today, just like my Momma has!  I take all the pictures on the blog by myself and tell Mommy what I would like to say about each one. 

Hope you enjoy reading!


Hello, this is my fish Cookie, I like him. 

 This is my new octopus necklace, it's nice.  It's from the aquarium.  I like it, it's nice.

 This is the kitchen.


Spices!

 Adorable bear cookies, I like them.  I made them with my friend Kaitlyn yesterday.

 This is a picture I painted of a cake.

 This is my friend Kaitlyn.

 These are my pots and pans from Grandma and Grandpa.  I like them, it's fine.

 This is my jar of buttons and feathers from Kaitlyn.

 This is a duck I painted.


This  is my new blog on the computer.

Good Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January and February Mixed Up Pictures

2 trips in 2 weeks in a row