January and February Mixed Up Pictures


Here comes Rosh Hashanah.  There's real honey and Daddy's honey and an apple of mine, so funny, ha, ha, ha!


 Here is Nellie at Heidi and Danny's house and a leopard chair that I love.


 This is a chocolate cake at Danny's house, it was amazing and it was so yummy.


Here's some leaves from the fall that I found on the ground, they even stinked and I have to leave them outside for a couple of days.


This is the figurines that I put on my cake were amazing and I got some Elsa gloves, Elsa shoes and an Elsa dress to dress up for Halloween.  It was so fun dressing up in my Elsa costume on Halloween and I still wear it at playdates with my friends.


This is what I got for Mommy's 39th birthday and she loved it and she loves the body cream and she has used the body cream so much half of it is gone.


This is a mushroom that was growed on my grass and I told Daddy not to pick it and he did it anyways.


This is a sunset leaf that I found on the ground and I took a picture of it on the rock by Southlands Park.  And it's kind of blend colours and I found it in the fall.


This is quite a funny picture cause I took a picture of the TV and it says Chopped cause I love that cooking show and I love it and one day I'm going to go on it maybe when I'm 40.

This is the fire station at Whistler and I stayed at Pan Pacific and then every morning I would lie on this couch and I could see the fire station, the vehicles arriving and the fire trucks.


These are some leaves that I found on the ground at Whistler when I was going on my walk.


These are some mushrooms that I found at Bellingham at Elizabeth Park and they are Mommy, Daddy and Baby and they were right by a tree and I took a photo shoot of Mommy.


This it the cake that Michelle and Mommy made for my Frozen birthday and the snowflakes are fondant and the Elsa and Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf and all those guys are figurines and the cake was delicious.  And I was turning five.


This is a boat that Daddy and me made and it was in the magazine of Keva Planks.


This is a full moon that I saw when Mommy was cooking dinner for Daddy and it was so beautiful I had to take a picture of it and I tipped the camera a little bit and it was so wobbly and it wasn't even a circle.

These are so bath fizzies that Olivia gave me for my 5th birthday with Kristin and they make your bath pink and they are so fun and I dumped the whole green bear one and my bath was so pink and I used so many of them that I only have one left and I was going to save it for Valentine's Day because it was a heart and I forgot to put it in my bath for Valentine's Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 trips in 2 weeks in a row