Friday

 This is Mommy checking her e-mails on the computer.

 We are going to Hawaii.  This is Mommy's suitcase.

 I like my Hello Kitty suitcase, it's nice.  I'm going to send this picture to Carmen.  Carmen loves Hello Kitty.

 This is Grandma's book.

 This is Grandma's hat.  I like it, it has flowers.  I like updating my blog.

 This is Mommy's diaper bag.

 It's my special breakfast.

 This is cupcakes that we made for my friends.

 Mommy, Cookie, apples and bananas.

 It's our oven.  We are getting a new one.  We are fixing the dishwasher.

 It's Mommy's tulips from Sarah.

 Emma gave me this tulip.

 This is my friends from preschool.  Some are going to Kindergarten, some are staying.

 It's paint.


 It's my new blocks.  I built benches.

 African Violet from Jack.


I made this at preschool special for Daddy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January and February Mixed Up Pictures

2 trips in 2 weeks in a row