Summer Has Arrived and it's August


This is at the York House Garden and this is a sign and it says 'strawberry patch'.


This is a blueberry bush sign.


These are stepping stones at the York House garden.



This is a decoration with wood on top and string to hold the beads and keys at the bottom.


 This is in Seattle and this is a pink flower.


This is a ladybug that I saw on the street and it's really red.



This is a card for Christina's birthday.


This is a snail that I saw on my front porch.


These are roses and they're really orange and they're so pretty.


This is half of a beer bottle that I found on Jericho beach.


This is all the little pieces of sea glass that I collected on Jericho beach.


This is my hat on my soccer ball.


This is my friend Julia at soccer.


This is a Hydrangea.


This is a view from my Daddy's office.  Beautiful view.


These are flowers from in Seattle from Pike Place Market.


These are flowers and they're from Pike Place Market.


 These are beautiful sunflowers from Pike Place Market and I love them and they're so beautiful.


These are beautiful flowers and I have a patch of dried up flowers with all multicoloured.


These are all different kinds of crab legs and fish.


These are gift cards and I rode the Seattle Great Wheel.


These are flamingos at the Seattle Zoo.


This is a jaguar at Seattle Zoo.


 This is a beautiful bird.


These are all different kinds of mini zebras.


This is macaroni letters that spell 'Grandma'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January and February Mixed Up Pictures

2 trips in 2 weeks in a row