Target, Bellingham and Hand Soap


It's my drink and it's water and it's from Olive Garden.


 It's my sticker from Target.


Mommy's drink and I had my camera there and Mommy said maybe you can turn it around and take a picture of the people eating here at the Olive Garden.


If it's for an emergency the fire guys can unlock that and then, what's in there? 


It's Mommy's balls.


 It's Sydney's menu.


Sydney's menu


Shell macaroni, it was yummy


Scotch tape


Hello Kitty's dream house, there's Hello Kitty and Mimmy.


It's all the months, September and October and November and December.


June, July, August.


Keva Planks

 My cup


Clock


Container


Sticks


I like to do it on my nose.  That's all.  Good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January and February Mixed Up Pictures

2 trips in 2 weeks in a row